Tuesday, July 19, 2011

'Cuz I'm Crepe-y Like That

Crepe Day!! I love cooking on my days off, and honestly, crepes are my favorite thing to make. They're so simple! I like to invent new combinations to put in them...like for dinner crepes.
These are made of broccoli, white sauce, alfredo, peas, chicken, and cream cheese. It was delicious! However it sadly lacked mushrooms and hollandaise sauce. Does anyone even know a simple recipe for hollandaise, or am i just gonna have to go all gourmet on everyone? Then, of course i had to eat some dessert style. Did you know ice cream is fantastic in crepes? Add some warm syrup and a little bit of fruit and you've got a serious dessert! For a simpler taste i just use fruit pieces and drizzle honey on top. Its super sweet, but not overwhelmingly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment